Visit the world-famous landmarks of the Great Pyramid and Sphinx of Giza, benefiting from the knowledge of your own Egyptologist. See the majestic sight of the towering structures and guarding statues as you learn more about one of the most celebrated civilizations in human history.
Meet your guide early in the morning and set out to visit the Giza Plateau, where 3 generations of pharaohs constructed impressive tombs to shape their journeys to the afterlife. Chat about the history of the pyramids and the mysteries that still surround their construction with your guide as you make your way out to the impressive site.
Resting on the edge of the windswept desert is the last Wonder of the Ancient World still intact—the Great Pyramid of Giza. It held the distinguished honor of being the world’s tallest man-made structure for more than 3,500 years; learn more about the ancient tomb of Pharaoh Khufu from your private guide. Admire the two neighboring pyramids of Khafre and Menakaure and learn more about life in the ancient Egyptian ruling classes.
Visit one of the still-standing wonders of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. Learn the history of the Great Pyramids of Giza and the Sphinx as you explore these spectacular structures during your own private tour.
Meeting/Redemption Point: Cairo City Center (Hotel Pickup)
Live guide: Spanish, English, German, French, Italian
Duration: 4 hours
Pick-up service: Your tour guide will pick you up in the lobby of your hotel
Easy cancellation: Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Explore Ancient Egyptian Pyramids and Temples
- Get a chance to explore one of the Seven Wonders of the World in Egypt, the Great Pyramids of Giza; and also visit ancient temples in the region.
- The tour will include visits and views of the following sites:
- The Great Pyramids.
- Panoramic view of the Pyramids of Cheops, Chephren, and Mykerinus.
- The Great Sphinx.
- The Valley Temple.
- Last surviving Wonder of the Ancient World
- Emblematic & iconic sights of Egypt
- Extraordinary feats of engineering from ancient times
- The historical narrative about one of the great civilizations
- Private tour tailored to your tastes with an expert guide
- Duration 3h. Free cancellation available.
- No booking or credit card fees.
- Learn the history of the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx
- Enjoy a short camel ride around the Great Pyramid
- Get there comfortably in air-conditioned, private transportation
Meet your tour guide in your hotel lobby and depart in a private, air-conditioned vehicle to the Giza Plateau.
The tour begins by exploring the oldest of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World. You will visit the Pyramid of Cheops (The Great Pyramid of Giza), the largest pyramid in the world.
Continue your tour with visits to the Pyramids of Chephren and Mykerinos. Learn the architectural significance and fascinating history of these magnificent structures.
While on the Giza Plateau, you will see The Great Sphinx of Giza and learn about the mystery of one of the oldest and largest sculptures in the world.
Soak up the mysticism, history, and grandeur of the Pyramids of Giza before the crowds arrive, taking in the view in the early morning. Snap photos of the guardian Sphinx and the ancient pyramids in their sun-baked desert landscape, and enjoy a delicious Egyptian lunch back in Cairo.