The Best Of Cairo In A Day
Be amazed to see the architectural treasures of Islamic architects as you climb up the stairs to the top of the minaret. Dedicate a full day to seeing the most significant Islamic sites in Cairo.
Price per person: $45
The Egyptian Museum:
Between 08:30 am – 10:30 am, we meet at the Museum’s garden (just inside once you enter through the main entrance and go through the metal detector to scan your bag). Here the guide will give you an introduction to the history of Islamic Culture and also the sights.
Islamic Cairo: 11:00 AM – 2:00 PM
- The Citadel of Saladin
- Mosque-Madrasa of Sultan Hassan
- Rifaei Mosque
Coptic Cairo: 2:30 pm -5 pm
- The Hanging church
- The Coptic museum
- The Mosque of Amr Ibn Al Aas
Cairo by Night: 6 pm – 11 pm
- Bab Zweila
- Al Muayyad Mosque
- Sabil-Kuttab Muhammad Ali
- Al Ghuri Complex
- Al Azhar Mosque
- A walk through the artisans’ neighborhood
- Barsbay Mosque
- Qalawoon Complex and the Palace-walk
- Al Nasir Muhammad Madrasa
- Barquq madrasa
- A walk through the Khan El Khalili Bazar
- Walk around Paris along the Nile by night
- Felluca tour in the Nile by night after having ice cream from one of the famous ancient downtown patisseries
- Have a hot drink at one of the downtown Ahwa cafes by night
- Modern air-conditioned van
- Professional Licensed tour guide
- Entry fees
- Anything Extra not mentioned above
GALLERY / PHOTOS
TAILOR-MADE TRIPS. EXCLUSIVE DEALS.
Cairo Trips will curate customized tours and trips and offer you a cost-effective Egypt Trip Package based on your priorities and requirements.
Iconic Tour Packages
We provide a variety of popular tour packages that cover Egypt’s top tourist attractions across a wide range of cities, landscapes, and historical sites.
COME JOIN US
GO TRAVEL. DISCOVER. REMEMBER US!!
We believe that “honesty and passion are the most powerful weapons you can use to change the world,” thus we preserve these keys as our golden guidelines in order to be the top Egypt tour companies.